Why it’s time for change at Beauty Best Friend
This post may contain affiliate links.
Change is in the air here at Beauty Best Friend HQ. Since having my daughter almost 2 years ago my blog has had to take a bit of a back seat while I learned how to be a mummy. I’ve been busy changing nappies, reading Peppa Pig and pureeing vegetables, and whilst it’s been enjoyable most of the time I’m looking forward to getting back to work when my little one starts pre-school in a couple of weeks.
I’ve recently completed the Turn Your Dreams Into Money blog course from Emma Drew, which has been fantastically motivating. I think I’d lost sight of where I wanted Beauty Best Friend to go and was just plodding on writing the occasional product review, but the course has given me some direction and I’ve got lots of new things planned over the coming months.
One thing I would like to know is what YOU, my readers, want from Beauty Best Friend? I’d love to hear from you to find out how often you read, what you do and don’t enjoy on the blog and what you’d like to see going forward:
- Do you enjoy the product reviews?
- Would you like to see more make-up tutorials and tips?
- Maybe you’d like me to let you know when I find special offers on make-up and skincare?
- Would you like me to post some more personal stuff or keep it strictly beauty?
- What aspects of beauty are you interested in? Are you a make-up maven or a skincare superhero?
- Would you like advice or do you have any specific beauty questions that you’d like answered?
Please leave your comments below, or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know your thoughts. I’m also over on Twitter and Facebook if you’d prefer to connect that way. But please do let me know what you’d like to see!