You know how best friends share all their secrets and recommend products to each other? Well I’m your Beauty Best Friend!
Beauty Best Friend is a UK blog for beauty lovers everywhere. I try out and review products so you don’t end up wasting your money on the ones that are no good. If you love make-up, skincare and nail polish then you’ve come to the right place!
Who is Beauty Best Friend?
I am Laura! I have been passionate about makeup for as long as I can remember (too long!) and I’m a qualified beauty therapist although I’ve never actually worked as one. I also have a particular interest in natural and organic skincare as I feel it’s really important that we know exactly what we’re putting onto our bodies.
I will always give honest reviews, and I have tested all of the products myself.
I am a jewellery designer, selling my handmade silver jewellery via my Etsy store, Dream Of Silver. I live in Yorkshire, UK, with my husband, toddler daughter and Tess the cat. When I am not testing beauty products and blogging about them I enjoy home improvements, baking and all kinds of creative crafts.
I have blue eyes, wavy long blonde (sometimes pink!) hair and combination skin that tans easily. I love my Cloud 9 hair straighteners and I’m on a mission to find the perfect pink lipstick!
5 random facts about me
– I played the violin when I was younger and got to Grade 6. I can still remember how to play, although it’s very rare that I do.
– I can eat a whole Terry’s Chocolate Orange in one sitting.
– I walk at least 2 miles every day; living in beautiful countryside makes this really enjoyable (and cancels out the Chocolate Oranges too!).
– My favourite film is Top Gun, I’ve probably watched it around 100 times. I love the soundtrack too, it reminds me of my teenage years.
– I love reading crime thrillers, my favourite authors are Lee Child and Harlan Coben. I also enjoy novels by Kate Atkinson, particularly those based in my home town of York.
So what now?
I’d love to hear from you! I’m on Twitter and Instagram and you can keep up to date with all my blog posts on Facebook too. I’m always pinning beauty products, craft projects and home inspiration on Pinterest. If you have any feedback, comments or questions then I would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.